Hello, I'm Megan and I blog at Leafing Through Life. I was enticed by Dewey and her Man Booker Challenge to read some of the Booker Prize-worthy books I've had gathering dust on my shelves this year. It's actually my first reading challenge since joining the book blogosphere, so I'm looking forward to completing it and to contributing my reviews here. Here's the list of six I plan to read:
1. Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally
2. Sacred Hunger by Barry Unsworth
3. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
4. Family Matters by Rohinton Mistry
5. The Hiding Place by Trezza Azzopardi
6. Quarantine by Jim Crace
I'm on track to finish Schindler's List sometime this week, so I should be back soon with my review!