You may participate solely on your own blog, or post to this one. If you would like to become a contributor to this blog, please email the moderator (an email address is required, so comments to this post won't work). Please be sure to include a link to your own blog, if you have one, so it can be included in the participants list on the sidebar. You will then receive an "invitation" with a link and further instructions.
Guidelines for Blog Participants:
- Introduce yourself via a blog post, and tell us about any Booker Prize winners you've read previously.
- You may post a review of each book you've read, even if it was a long time ago.
- As you read more books, you may post a full review, link to a review on your own blog, or just create a brief post noting the title(s) read. It's up to you!
- Always use your name as a label.
- Use the label, "Progress" for reading list updates.
- For each prize-winning book read, use the year won and the title of the book i.e.; "2006 - The Inheritance of Loss"
- For each nominee read, use the year nominated and note whether it was shortlisted or longlisted i.e.; "2007 - Shortlist"
Above all, have fun!
And by the way, be sure to check out 3M's The Pulitzer Project, the inspiration for The Complete Booker!