Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kristen's Intro

Hi everyone! I'm really excited about this challenge, especially now that I've figured out how few Booker prize books I've actually read. I read The English Patient (when I was in high school, so I didn't get it at all), The Remains of the Day which I love, and Midnight's Children which I liked. (I also may have read Offshore -- I know I've read something by Fitzgerald, just not sure which! I guess I'll have to pick it up again and see if it's familiar...)

I think I'm going to pick up The Blind Assassin next. Can't wait to check out everyone else's reviews!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, welcome to the group! I'm looking forward to your reviews. I just received Midnight's Children via paperbackswap and am looking forward to reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete